Notes from the 10 Nov 2017 parent meeting:
Our wrestlers are not always our most reliable source for keeping up with the information going out during the season, so be sure to check our site frequently and subscribe to the twitter, Instagram and Facebook feeds to keep up to date!
- The schedule on forgewrestling.com is the most reliable and should be used for planning. The one on the forge athletic site may not be up to date.
- Fan Cloth orders should be submitted ASAP in order to receive items prior to Christmas. Go to the team store link above to place your gear order.
- 50/50 Raffle tickets will be handed out at the end of practice this Thursday. Each wrestler will receive 20 tickets to sell over the season. If your wrestler sells all 20 and would like additional tickets please use the contact form on the website to let us know and we will collect the first set of stubs (with money) and give your wrestler another 20. The wrestler who sells the most tickets will receive a prize.
- The Few is looking to fill 2 board positions this year, one for a co-treasurer (will become sole treasurer next year) and one for concession management. If you are interested in filling one of the positions please contact us thru the contact form on the website.
- The following events will be hosted by Colonial Forge this season. We will need volunteers to help run these events and assistance with food denotations for the hospitality room. We will send out sign-up details a couple weeks prior to each event.
- 6 Jan 2018: Battlefield Duals
- 10 Jan 2018: Brook Point Dual
- 20 Jan 2018: Ultimate Challenge
- 27 Jan 2018: JV Forging the Future Champions Tournament
- In February we will have a Bingo fundraiser and the End of Year Banquet